Albuquerque Metropolitan Area: Bernalillo, Sandoval, Torrance, Valencia Counties NM, Albuquerque, Belen, Moriarty, Rio Communities, Rio Rancho, Bernalillo, Estancia, Mountainair, Peralta, Bosque Farms, Corrales, Cuba, Encino, Jemez Springs, Los Lunas, Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, San Ysidro, Tijeras, Willard, Algodones, Carnuel, Casa Colorada, Cedar Crest, Chilili, Cochiti, El Cerro-Monterey Park, Isleta Village Proper, Jarales, Jemez Pueblo, La Jara, Los Chavez, Los Trujillos-Gabaldon, Manzano, Meadow Lake, North Valley, Paradise Hills, Pena Blanca, Placitas Ponderosa, Pueblo of Sandia Village, Regina, Rio Communities North, Rio Communities, San Felipe Pueblo, Santa Ana Pueblo, Santo Domingo Pueblo, South Valley, Tajique, Tome-Adelino, Torreon (Sandoval County), Torreon (Torrance County), Valencia, Zia Pueblo New Mexico
Zip Codes: 87101, 87102, 87103, 87104, 87105, 87106, 87107, 87108, 87109, 87110, 87111, 87112, 87113, 87114, 87116, 87119, 87120, 87121, 87122, 87123, 87125, 87131, 87153, 87154, 87158, 87176, 87181, 87187, 87190, 87191, 87192, 87193, 87194, 87196, 87197, 87198, 87199.
Albuquerque Kitchen Demolition
ABQ Household Services Light Demolition – Kitchens & Bathrooms
Are you looking to remodel your kitchen? Do you want to change a few things and need items moved out? Well, you’re in luck because ABQ Household Services Junk Removal Crew can do just that! We can demolish anything in your kitchen, from the sink and counter tops, to the entire kitchen itself…whatever it is you need!
ABQ Household Services Junk Removal can demolish your entire kitchen and remove everything as well. We do things as small as removal of counter-tops, to ripping down cabinets, or even removing tile floor. Also, when you use ABQ Household Services Junk Removal for you kitchen demo needs, you can save a bundle on the junk removal of the items that are torn out. By hiring ABQ Household Services, you save a ton of money, compared to hiring one company to demo it, and another to remove the debris.
ABQ Household Services Junk Removal has trained professionals that can handle all of your kitchen demolition needs. We take pride in your home, and have the utmost respect for it, as well. When we are doing kitchen demo’s we make sure to tarp off and cover everything close to the kitchen that could get dirty or harmed from the dust that is naturally created when demolishing a kitchen.
Here are some other things we can Demo for you:
1. Turn off the electricity in the kitchen at the breaker box. Put a piece of tape over the breakers so no one turns them on by mistake while you’re working. You don’t want to get electrocuted.
2. Turn off the water. You can do this below the kitchen sink.
3. Turn off the gas. If you have gas appliances, turn them off at the valve that’s usually behind the appliance. To get to the valve, pull the appliance out carefully so you won’t yank the hose out of the valve.
4. Rent a dolly for moving the heaviest appliances. You can rent one at most home improvement center or equipment rental centers.
5. Throw a drop cloth over the floor. This will prevent scratches and other damage. If you are ripping out the floor, too, don’t worry about it.
6. Call ABQ Household Services for debris removal service.
Now you’re ready to begin removing the old kitchen, piece by piece.
Remove the Old Kitchen
1. Garbage disposal: Use channel lock pliers to loosen the compression nut on the garbage disposal. Once you do this and remove the retaining ring, the disposal unit will fall off. Have someone there ready to catch it.
2. Sink: Use a utility knife to cut the silicone bead on the edges of the sink holding it to the counter. Use a pry bar and a hammer to lift it out. Place pieces of 2 x 4 wood under the edges of the sink as you loosen it. Then lift it out.
3. Cabinets: Empty everything out. Remove the doors and drawers. If you are going to reuse them in another part of the house or donate them to charity or thrift store, label each door and drawer so they can be reassembled. Tape the screws to the hinges. Use a pry bar to take the cabinets off the wall
4. Countertops and backsplashes: Use a pry bar to remove the countertops and tiles from a backsplash. You can also use a saw to cut the countertop off in chunks.
5. Dishwasher. Follow these steps:
MONDAY TO SUNDAY
6 AM - 11 PM